ShaliSlip SB is solvent based mould releasing agent provides quick, easy and clean release of
concrete from forms. It provides a smooth, flat surface, free of voids and defects. It will not
transfer the stain from form to concrete and hence the concrete surface is unstained, ready for use
Physical Appearance Yellowish brown low
Theoretical Coverage, L / m2
Depending upon nature of
20 - 36
Specific Gravity, 25 OC 0.83 ± 0.02
• Can be applied on metal, wood, plywood, plastic and fiberglass forms.
• Precast moulds.
• Equipment maintenance-scoots, buckets hoist and paving machines.
• Economical easy to use.
• Eliminates voids, defects, build-up of concrete and mortar provides fair finished exposed
• Protects plywood forms from bulging due to water absorption, thus increasing number of reuses.
• Stripping of forms / de-shuttering becomes easy without hooking, thus increasing shutter’s
• Protects steel forms from rusting.
• Acts as bond breaker and form cleaner.
• Cuts clean-up time.
• Remove dust, flakes, or other foreign particles by jet or dry air and clean the surface
mechanically or with wire brush to ensure removal of loose rust particles.
• Stir ShaliSlip SB by a slow speed mixture (400 – 500 rpm) fitted with a suitable mixing paddle
to ensure a homogenous mix.
• Apply ShaliSlip SB directly from container by brush, roller or pump-up type sprayer. Coated
forms may be used ½ hour after application of ShaliSlip SB.
Clean tools and equipments with solvent such as xylene, acetone or toluene.
• Use mask, nose cover and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with soap water after application.
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with
plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
Yes! I am Interested