ShaliCure AL is a curing compound based on aluminized synthetic resin for the prevention of
premature water loss from concrete. It is ready to use and simple to apply. ShaliCure AL is
sprayed on to the newly laid concrete surfaces to form a thin barrier against premature water loss.
Without disturbance to the normal setting action the concrete is then allowed to cure and achieve
maximum properties. It conforms to ASTM C-309.81, Type 2 and BS 7542.
Colour Metallic Aluminium Theoretical Coverage, Ltr/m2
(Depending upon the surface,
wind and temperature condition)
Specific Gravity kg/L 0.81 ± 0.05 0.240
Efficiency Index, %
Drying Time, @ 25 OC, hr 2
• Runways and Taxi ways.
• Aprons and hard standings.
• Roof decks.
• Retaining walls and columns.
• Provides a total membrane for new concrete.
• Seals all concrete surfaces.
• Hardens new concrete by promoting a proper cure for improved abrasion resistance.
• Reduce dusting.
• Increase frost resistance.
• Helps to minimize spalling of exterior concrete.
• Clean the surface and ensure that the surface is free of standing water. Remove any sealer
or laitance other material that may prevent absorption of the ShaliCure AL.
• In case of old concrete, surface must be clean and dry. Remove contaminants and stains
such as waxes, grease and oil with strong soaps or caustics rather than acids. Badly worn or
porous areas may need a second application to attain a uniform seal and surface gloss.
ShaliCure AL may be placed on top of a previous coat of the same product. The surface
must be clean and dry for proper adhesion.
• Apply ShaliCure AL without any dilution directly from the container at a uniform coverage by
spray or roller application. Product may applied by low pressure spray, roller or soft brush. If
roller applied, use a short napped, solvent resistant sleeve.
• Allow ShaliCure AL to dry 4-6 hrs before exposure to traffic.
• Do not apply to concrete surfaces at ambient temperature below 4 OC. Warm material to a
minimum temperature of 10 OC before use.
• Do not apply:-
Over bleed water or free standing water.
Over concrete to receive concrete toppings, epoxy, or urethane based coatings or
• For best cure of freshly placed concrete, apply ShaliCure AL as soon as possible after
finishing operations and / or immediately after the disappearance of the “sheen” of
Yes! I am Interested
TarstilTar Gr A / Gr B is Coal Tar based economical anti-corrosive coating.
TarstilTar Gr A conforms to IS : 290/1961, Type A, and is recommended where a good quality
quick drying product is desirable.
TarstilTar™ Gr B conforms to IS : 290 / 1961 Type B.,
Yes! I am Interested